Job Title : Office Administration Apprenticeship with CSH Environmental Ltd
Employer : CSH Environmental Ltd
Location : Colchester, Essex, United Kingdom
Position Type : Apprenticeship/Internship
Apprenticeship Framework and Level : Business and Administration - Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Professional Studies
Vacancy Reference : VAC-01358
Vacancy Short Description : A fantastic opportunity to begin a career as an office administrator undertaking a Business Administration Level 2 Apprenticeship with a well-established and flourishing local business
Qualifications Required : Minimum of 3 x GCSE’s at Grade C or above, including Maths and English, (or equivalent) and an I.T qualification
Vacancy Full Description : Responsibilities:
• Undertake a variety of administrative duties to assist in the smooth running of the office including the provision of secretarial and clerical support
• Offer general assistance to the administration team and project a positive and friendly image to clients, either in person or via the telephone
• Facilitate effective communication between clients and the appropriate departments within the company
• You will have the opportunity to learn Sage Line 50 as well as other bespoke software packages
• Providing clerical assistance including typing letters, filing, photocopying and scanning.
• You will be using the Microsoft office suite of programmes especially Word and Excell.
• You will have the opportunity to work both in the fiancé and operations departments learning multiple aspects of an administrative role.
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 40hr p.w. M-F, 9am-5PM
Salary : £160.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 19/01/2018
Possible Start Date : 04/12/2017
Personal Qualities : You should have the ability to prioritise your workload. And deal effectively with at times a heavy work load.
Skills Required : Ideally you will have passed GCSE’s in English Maths and I.T above grade C (or equivalent)
You will have good communication skills, be able to work as part of a team, be a quick learner and of presentable appearance.
Future Prospects : Prospects for the right candidate who proves to be reliable and hardworking are good. For the right candidate there will be the opportunity for further development and a full time position within the company.
Training to be Provided : Qualification: Level 2 Business Administration
College Attendance: There is no regular college attendance required as the qualification is delivered almost entirely in the workplace.
Training for all job specific tasks will be given. In addition the apprentice will have the support and guidance of a qualified assessor from the college, who will make on-site visits every 6-8 weeks. There may be the occasional need to attend either the Otley or Easton campus for short training courses and tests.
Other Information : Pay Rates: The National Minimum Wage (NMW) rate for apprentices is £3.50 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged over 19 in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other apprentices the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. The Minimum Wage for Apprentices applies to time spent on the job plus time spent training.
Employer is offering a minimum of £4 per hour dependant on the age of the applicant, to be reviewed on performance.
Working Week: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, 40 hours per week
Shortlisting and Interviews - Shortlisting and interviews will take place throughout the duration of the vacancy ad. This may mean that the vacancy could close before the published cut-off date should suitable candidates be found.
Things to consider : This is a very busy office and as a result time pressure can arise on getting work tasks completed.